Our franchise organization, S and S Golden Management, LLC dba Golden Corral, is currently seeking energetic, friendly individuals to join our team!
The main responsibility of the Server is “Making Pleasurable Dining Affordable.” Fulfilling Golden Corral’s mission statement requires a positive attitude and on going professionalism. Hospitality is the most important part of the Server’s responsibilities. The keys to success for a Server include a clean, neat appearance, positive attitude, and courtesy.
- Ensures guest satisfaction and promotes return visits by following the Eight Steps of Service.
- Practices positive public relations through ensuring our restaurant is welcoming and an inclusive environment for all guests.
- Aware of the guests’ needs and works to make the guests’ experience pleasurable.
- Shows enthusiasm and knowledge about new products and special promotions.
- Promotes teamwork by assisting other Servers to ensure outstanding guest service.
- Thoroughly understands product specifications and ensures guests’ receipts match the number of guests dining in their party.
- Performs opening and closing procedures and side work duties.
- Brings equipment and facility problems to the attention of the Manager.
- Familiar with the correct table bussing procedures.
- Follows safe work practices to ensure personal safety and the safety of other Co-workers and guests.
- Performs duty roster and meets cleanliness, service, and quality standards.
- Follows local health department laws.
Thank you for your interest in Golden Corral. Upon completion of your online application, you may be directed to complete an additional online questionnaire that is specific to the position in which you are applying.
The job opening listed on this page has been posted by an independent franchisee of Golden Corral Corporation. Golden Corral Corporation does not hire or employ any individuals at this franchise location. The franchisee will make all decisions with respect to applications for the position listed on this page. The name of the franchisee appears in this job posting. All questions concerning this job opportunity should be directed to the franchisee.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Golden Corral Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)